Treinta días de tu vida

Day 29

You have always been making decisions throughout your life. Some of your decisions were very wise and led you to experience great moments; but some other were the worst decisions ever made. You know I have always admired you no matter if you have triumphed or failed. I think that is why I am this person. I just wanted to write all that I thought was worth. There are more stories, more moments, and more pictures in my head but that will be something I might use in a future. Look at you: white hair, a few teeth, many wrinkles in your head and you are still very strong. Probably Mrs. Necha was right: you have iron-like bones. You have lived many years, seen many people die, played with and taught some generations. You have created an empire of many practical things. You inspired me and you know that because you hear me anytime I have something new to tell. I remember those kites you taught me to build, the Sunday mornings, the big ice-creams and the stories before going to bed. My imagination took me all nights to places where I had never been. Later, I was able to create stories on my own and used them to escape from the problems that overwhelmed. I thank you for all that you have done and this entry is my form to express gratitude.

Comentarios